How to make a complaint

Who should I contact if I have a concern with my child’s SEN provision or a general complaint?

Please discuss any concerns you have with us. We will always work hard to make sure we provide the best possible care and education for your child. 

A meeting can be arranged with either the SENDCo (Mrs Veverka), or the Head Teacher (Mrs Ellis).  For general complaints, please see our complaints policy below.

Our chair of governors is Mrs Wilkinson who will listen to and investigate your concerns. Email contact can be made with our chair of governors through the school office.

Alternatively any paper correspondence will be sent directly to Mrs Wilkinson.

Contact details:

Head Teacher Shadwell - Mrs T. Ellis

SENDCo for Shadwell and Bramham - Mrs E. Veverka

  • Bramham:  01937 843682
  • Shadwell: 0113 2732729